Our 2016 Surfboard & SUP range has been refined & re-designed, and we are excited to be adding two kayaks in recreational, angling and rescue versions into our watercraft line-up.
We believe that the addition of WaveJet Technology to the kayak market will provide customers with an advantage that traditional electric outboard motors simply can’t compete with!
It was great to see new & existing customers visit us at Surf Expo this September, and even better to hear the positive feedback on our new product line.
We'd like to extend a big thank you to all our customers who have placed orders in the last couple of months.
Your orders, together with extra stock, are on the way and due to arrive in Virginia, U.S. mid October. Won't be long before you're WaveJetting!
We'll be in contact prior to that with delivery quotes and balance order payments to make sure that you get your orders without any delays.
We really appreciate everyone who has reached out to us from all over the globe with support & good wishes.
A 30% deposit secures your order. This is done automatically in our online shop. Once your order is ready for delivery, you will be required to settle the remaining 70% prior to WaveJet releasing the order.
Delivery is to anywhere within Continental US. For all other locations please contact [email protected] for further information